Body butter sounds super gross. I though it was something totally different but its actually some good lotion. I know that putting butter on as lotion also doesn’t sound awesome but its really refreshing. But don’t go grab that crap you cook with, try one of these:
SaleBestseller No. 1
REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined From Ghana "IVORY" 8oz. CONTAINER
- NOTE - OUR SHEA BUTTER IS PACKAGED IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND IS SOLEY MANUFACTURED BY NATURAL COSMECTICS. KEEP IN MIND "IF" PURCHASING FROM ANOTHER VENDOR THAT YOU WILL NOT BE RECIEVING THE SAME ITEM SHOWN ABOVE.
- Treats Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, Diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations.
- Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies
- Anti-inflammatory Properties .Provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
Bestseller No. 2
Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter - African, Raw, Pure - Use Alone or in DIY Body Butters, Lotions, Soap, Eczema & Stretch Marks Products, Lotion Bars, Lip Balms and More! - 1 lb (16 oz)
- Highest rated shea butter for 3 years in a row as confirmed by 1,000's of 5-star reviews, many of which are satisfied return customers
- Unrefined, Pure Shea Butter means you get 100% of its renown moisturizing and skin nourishing benefits; this is truly is the best food for your skin. Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Easy to use either alone or in DIY recipes; each package includes directions on how to access a complimentary eBook of skin care recipes you will love.
- Soft, creamy, melts easily, perfect for making a variety of homemade preparations such as: soaps, lotions, creams, body butters, lip balms, lotions bars, deodorants, hair conditioners and a ton more
- Our unrefined shea butter is double sealed for your peace of mind: the butter is packaged inside a food grade plastic pouch that gets heat sealed around the butter, then the sealed butter is placed inside a stand up pouch that is also heat sealed
SaleBestseller No. 3
African Shea Butter 100% Natural 16oz
- Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter from West Africa
- Hand processed by village women
- Color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season
- Packaged in a resealable plastic container
SaleBestseller No. 6
Molivera Organics Raw African Organic Grade A Ivory Shea Butter for Natural Skin Care, Hair Care - 16 oz.
- 100% PURE, ORGANIC, PREMIUM, VIRGIN, GRADE A, RAW, UNREFINED IVORY SHEA BUTTER
- REPAIRS, RENEWS, AND PROTECTS, ANTI AGING
- MOISTURIZING AND SOFTENING FOR SKIN AND HAIR
- RICH IN VITAMINS A,D,E, AND F
- FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
Bestseller No. 7
Shea Butter Raw Organic African - 16 oz bag Pure Virgin Unrefined for Body Butter Stretch Mark Eczma Natural Lip Balm Organic Skin Care Scar Cream DIY Skin Food Naturals Shae Bulk Premium Nature
- EASY TO BLEND: Our special shea butter formula is easy to mix with any essential oils such as Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and more! Make your perfect skin product today!
- MOISTURIZES SKIN: Shea Butter is known nourishing element that can take dry and itchy skin to soft and thoroughly moisturized skin. It is very rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Fatty Acids
- REJUVENATES HAIR: Only our all-Natural Shea Butter formula can take your dry and thin hair to a lush, full and soft head of locks! You can also use shea butter to cure a dry, itchy scalp!
- SOFTENS SKIN: Shea Butter is known for being able to take dry and itchy skin to super soft and thoroughly moisturized skin. This product penetrates deep into your skin to make it better!
- 100% ALL Natural: All natural Shea Butter is the best ingredient to use when you are mixing it to create the perfect DIY body lotion, shampoos, lip balms, soaps, conditioners and more!
Bestseller No. 9
Yellow Brick Road 100% Raw Unrefined Shea Butter-African Grade a Ivory 1 Pound (16oz)
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes,
- Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular.
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
Body butter is often made of shea butter. Those are my favorite. Coco butter is also good but a little too runny for me.
I replaced body butter with vasoline in the house. I use to use lotions for normal dry skin and vasoline for the super dry skin. Now I just use body butter for both.
Make sure you use it right after you take a shower so that moisture will get blocked in for the day (or night).