Kuwait

17 Sep

What’s that you say? You brought fake eyelashes to Kuwait? You fucking bet I did.

Thank you to my love Nicole for these pictures. @NicoleFasolino on twitter and marvel at her beautiful blog here: http://12stonehollowway.blogspot.com

Pictures…

Training for rollovers in the humvee.

On. The. Base.

Hut indeed.

Keep in mind, all these places are still ON THE BASE. In giant, metal crates. They make the troops feel right at home. It’s amazing.

15 Responses to “Kuwait”

1. Angela September 17, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

I love that you and Brooklyn went to visit the troops in the Middle East. It must have been a wonderful and humbling experience.

2. @foamdisney September 17, 2012 at 6:07 pm #

Very cool of you to go over there Chrissy! Thanks!

3. Carla September 17, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

What an amazing experience I am sure! You are a great inspiration & role model for girls (and grown women!) You really can be beautiful & smart & have it all!!

4. Elisabeth September 17, 2012 at 6:34 pm #

From a former military wife whose husband was active duty during Desert Storm, THANK YOU both so much for doing that. It means a lot to the men and women over there to know that people care.

5. Mike Famico (@Fameeks) September 17, 2012 at 7:27 pm #

Wait…they recycle in Kuwait?? I can’t even get my parents to toss a plastic bottle or two into a separate barrel, and halfway across the planet in the middle of a warzone, our troops are separating their trash from recyclables at a make-shift Pizza Hut stand?? Nice. I feel like a dope.

6. mike kelly September 17, 2012 at 8:34 pm #

Talk is cheap but travel speaks volumes. You two must have been a VERY welcome sight. :)

7. Ron Jr September 17, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

Proud of you little sis.

8. a poem for chrissy teigen
    by anonymous (HAHA JUST KIDDING ITS ME VERA)

i love when you tell us about your life
    congrats to your sister for being a wife
    i cant wait to learn weird shit from cooking school
    like does anyone eat tenderloin obtained from a mule?
    thats not actually something i want to know
    but it rhymed

im sitting in a library full of assholes
    i wish i was eating soup out of bowls
    i love soup so much its insane
    but not as much as i love your MANE
    I’M TALKING ABOUT YOUR HAIR
    i know a girl named claire

congratulations on everything!!!
    im eating candy off a string.

143
    chrissy t

9. Chrissy Teigen Fans (@ChrissyTeigenUK) September 17, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

I’d really appreciate it if you follow me @ChrissyTeigenUK on twitter! I love you so much! & Check out JohnLegendWorld.Com Please! Thank you!

10. 2LT Mahood September 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm #

So great to see you and Brooklyn participating in the USO.

11. Eric September 18, 2012 at 4:34 am #

Chrissy,
    Remind me never to come to your blog if i’m hungry. Very nice of you to take time out for the troops! You’re twitter page keeps me laughing.

12. Rachel M. September 18, 2012 at 11:13 pm #

Love you so much! So glad you are back and blogging!!!!! <3

13. Jennifer September 19, 2012 at 8:08 am #

I am currently in Kuwait and it was especially inspiring to see your post, with Brooklyn, making a visit out this way. Not a lot of people will make that trip over here. I hope you enjoyed your stay, as best as you could have, on camp AJ. And thanks for supporting our troops!

• chrissyteigen September 19, 2012 at 9:01 am #

i wish we could have done more (brought you a beer, AT LEAST). thank YOU for all you do. xx

14. lulu September 20, 2013 at 7:26 pm #

I’m from Kuwait and you’ve done the cutest thing!
    keep up the amazing work with your blog❤