Pippa

11 Sep

Where is the little monster, you ask?

Well, I left her in Vegas. I wish I could say drunkenly, after a night of heavy gambling. Or that I put her up as my bet on the blackjack tables. But no. it’s a more simple reason: my sister lives there and she has an awesome place with 2 enormous great danes (redundant?) and she is the only reason that Puddy as good of a boy as he is today.

John and I have a busy September, with a nice vacation towards the end. So Pippa is away for the entire month. I swear I still hear her squeaks all throughout the house. And puddy has been on the road with John the entire summer. It took a month before I stopped hearing snorts and farts and realized he just wasn’t home anymore. And I miss puddy’s presence, too. BAD-DUM-BUM! HIYO!

Anyhow. That’s the story. Wish it was more exciting.

x

11 Responses to “Pippa”

1. Edith September 11, 2011 at 9:57 am #

awww, she looks like she missing having chipotle marinade on all her food.

2. Carmen September 11, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

Is it just me or does pippa slightly look like she’s wearing a saggy strapless bikini top in this photo?! LOL

3. twheetybird September 11, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

I don’t know how you do it… But that is reason enough for me to eat everything in my path… alone ;-)

I hope you are going to enjoy your break, well deserved! oxo

4. theworldoftiffany September 11, 2011 at 6:03 pm #

Her little doggy belly is cute :)

5. Yasmin Lennie (@YasminLennie) September 12, 2011 at 5:01 am #

these look right up your alley… http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/bacon-wrapped-scallops/detail.aspx

6. Melissa September 14, 2011 at 4:44 am #

If I see Pippa, I’ll give her lots of belly scratches for you. Vegas is my home too. :)

7. jluke82 September 14, 2011 at 5:06 am #

Heading to NYC this weekend. Curious if you have a favorite Italian place? Sure, completely unrelated to Pippa, but who are you to judge a random tangent?

• chrissyteigen September 14, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

del posto for nice dinner, or il buco for romance / quaint

8. LionessAllison September 17, 2011 at 11:40 am #

OMGosh! Chrissy, you’re so funny! Pippa looks like she misses u!…….hope she doesn’t have a plan to pay back for leaving her behind! Lol*

9. Sam September 17, 2011 at 9:39 pm #

What are your favorite LA restaurants? I am headed there later this week…

10. Ali December 2, 2011 at 2:50 am #

I’m thinking of getting a Frenchie.. where did you buy sweet little Pippa & is she a good breed for apartment living? Thanks! xo