WHOA

25 Aug

Sorry about that, guys. It seems that I have just totally neglected you all beyond words.

Truth is, I’ve just been busy. Haven’t really had those sit-up-in-bed-and-blog moments, nor have I had real, exciting dining experiences, as I’m about to have one of my biggest jobs of the year and haven’t been able to enjoy food the way I prefer to.

I leave for the other side of the world tomorrow. I will have SO much to share once I get back, but for the most part, I’ll be operating on very little internet until September 2nd. Ah!

I just wanted to let you know that I didn’t forget about you, and your constant reminders to blog only make me happy…happy to know you really read and enjoy it.

XX

I will miss you :(

14 Responses to “WHOA”

1. DC August 25, 2011 at 10:48 pm #

Have a safe flight, an AMAZING shoot and hurry back! I need new recipes! We’ll miss you!

2. Rocio August 25, 2011 at 10:57 pm #

Good luck Chrissy!!

3. twheetybird August 25, 2011 at 11:47 pm #

Really going to miss your tweeting and blogging… I know its only for one week but damn, its already depressing!
    Thank you for making me smile and giggle and laugh out really loud at the most inappropriate times! Like when I’m in a boring meeting and read your tweets…LOL to think I was so crazy about JL (not freakily so – just huge huge fan) and now I think I love you more! Go well and I am sure your eating good is all very worth it. You taught me and remind me that without sacrifice you can’t really progress. Yeah… I couldn’t tweet this, I would be slaughtered haha (closet stalker that I am) besides twitter cheats me, 140 characters… Not enough! xo gonna miss you like I miss words on the pages of my favourite books!

• chrissyteigen August 25, 2011 at 11:49 pm #

aw man. that was nice. really. thank you! wahhhh lkjsldkjasdlgjdlsg

4. catvoncat August 26, 2011 at 12:00 am #

OH GOD Twitter is going to be so cold and dark without you. If anyone needs me I’ll be in the corner, weeping.

5. E August 26, 2011 at 1:30 am #

I have to say you are one super cool ass chick! Safe travels and bon voyage :)

6. Lizzie August 26, 2011 at 3:53 am #

Have a wonderful and safe trip! We will miss you desperately!!!

7. Tiffany August 26, 2011 at 10:28 am #

I was in desperation of a recipe post. Enjoy the work vacay. Come up with some mac and cheese and potato stuff since the diet will be over.

8. Shana Pierro (@ShanaMae14) August 26, 2011 at 3:23 pm #

Please give us a real blog!!!!!!!!! I love your recipes and how easy they are! I try to make all of them! but enough with this box crap!!!!!!! Come back to your blog, we love it!!!!!

9. MelissaJ August 26, 2011 at 4:38 pm #

Have fun and be safe Chrissy! I know I can speak for all of us when I say we will be soooo happy when you’re done with this huge gig and can get back to regular life (eating and blogging lol).

10. Miss_Classy August 26, 2011 at 6:35 pm #

Have fun Miss Chrissy! Wishing you safe travels! I’m glad that such exciting things are coming up for you in your career! I’m sure John would be proud :D Speaking of John he sure is lucky! Love you both! :D

Twitter shall be emptiness without you :(

Cheers!

11. Brooke Esquire (@brookestar) August 28, 2011 at 1:12 pm #

SEPTEMBER 2?!?!?! No. This is some bullshit. I know you love rolling around in the sand, but I love chipotle recipes and pictures of your dogs more.

12. LucyC August 30, 2011 at 9:36 pm #

Miss you on twitter so i came here to get a little of your humor!! also for the stuffed peppers recipe…thanks!!

13. LucyC August 30, 2011 at 9:40 pm #

meh. can’t find the stuffed peppers, so i’m gonna attempt to come up with my own. i still love you though, but please post your recipe when you can. i’ve been dying to try them!