tour party!

8 Aug

Sade so generously threw a tropical themed party for the entire crew of the tour. Started right after she got off stage and apparently went until 4 AM. What happened to me being able to hang out ANYWHERE until 4 aM or so? I…I just can’t anymore. This infuriates me.

But my personal favorite thing? Having an excuse to buy Pippa a hawaiian shirt. Puddy and his overweight self were stuck with the party favor lei and his bow tie. Always overdressed, that asshole.

annnnnd post party car ride….

19 Responses to “tour party!”

1. Jamie August 8, 2011 at 9:24 pm #

Hi Chrissy!! Decided to check out your food bloggy, and just as I assumed your blog style writing is even more hilarious than your tweets. I thoroughly enjoy your realness. It’s fucking great. What’s up with Pippa’s legs? Cute as hell, but the poor thing looks broken.
    What’s your favorite sushi spot in the village? I tried this spot on 1st ave between 7th and St Marks and it was a fail!
    Keep blogging!
    Jamie

2. Miss_Classy August 8, 2011 at 9:50 pm #

Your family is just too beautiful Miss Chrissy! ;) Love the photos and as always, thanks for sharing!

3. Cynthia August 8, 2011 at 10:02 pm #

So cute! I love your doggies!

4. macaria August 8, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

Hi! I’m not sure how the hell I found your blog but it’s hilarious! I’ve just discovered my love for cooking so I’m excited to try out some of your recipes:)

5. Tyler August 8, 2011 at 10:24 pm #

Goddammit, I was very much looking forward to an opportunity to bash “Chicago deep-dish.” Because it is garbage.

6. Lucy August 9, 2011 at 1:38 am #

You make me piss myself laughing AND your recipes are YUM! Your catfish one was 8th July btw, spent an eternity looking for that the other day, it was worth it – hubba hubba!!

7. MelissaJ August 9, 2011 at 2:21 am #

Awwwww!!!!! I just love those dogs, and I’m not even an animal person. I love that this extravagant life you live is just so “normal” to you. I think I’d probably be giddy and screaming like a 12 year old girl…

8. Ingryy:) August 9, 2011 at 3:40 am #

omgosh I hope not to sound like some weird creepy loser or whatever but John Legend has seriously nice hands! I’m jealous! Oh & that Puddy! He makes my day he seriously looks like the happiest little thing.. :)

9. Ali August 9, 2011 at 8:13 am #

Chrissy, it’s so refreshing to see a model who eats and clearly loves food! What is your daily diet, just out of curiosity? You seem to eat very well, but also healthily!

Also, your dogs are beautiful!

10. Davia August 9, 2011 at 11:56 am #

Chrissy I love your blog. It’s pure hilarity. You’re so cute and funny. Your love of food rivals my own. I think about food like a family friend and it’s a conscience thing throughout the day. Like the strawberry cheesecake I have in my fridge right now that I plan to go home this afternoon and deliver it to it’s true death. I’m going to go home, get in my favorite sweats, watch my dvr recording of True Blood, crush my cheesecake and wash it down with and A&W root beer. I digress, the real reason I was commenting was to tell you how the pics of your dog Pippa crack my shit up. I don’t know where you found that hawaiian shirt for him but he really looked like one of those old man Miami retirees. All he needed was a Tommy Bahama hat. P.S. Totally hating on your for getting to party with Sade, who does that?

11. Melissa August 9, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

Pippa is still a little peanut, but I can’t believe how much she has grown since you got her! Time flies when you’re being the devil, I guess.

12. mandaP24 August 9, 2011 at 5:04 pm #

Can’t wait to read your deep dish reviews from Chicago…my favorite thing in this world. Also, when I asked what my friend would do if he ran into you on the street in the city, he so kindly replied “uhhh, I’d TWITPIC her, DUHH! Oh, and make her follow you on Tweeter”…gotta love it. Glad you enjoyed your time here :)

#gobacon

13. Lauren August 10, 2011 at 1:10 am #

These have nothing to do with your blog post, but I came across this woman’s blog and made these cupcakes. They are some of the best cupcakes I have ever made/eaten/been in the presence of, and I feel like you would truly appreciate their deliciousness :)

14. LizScott August 10, 2011 at 9:32 am #

Let’s see:
    1. Puppies
    2. Bacon
    3. Chipotle
    4. Lots of good food w/few carbs
    5. The occasional shirtless John pic
    6. Bacon

Yeah. We can be friends. Adding to reader….NOW

15. Kate August 10, 2011 at 10:20 am #

Love your coral dress (and the pups and the boyfriend, yada yada). Where can I get it?

16. Liana Robberecht August 10, 2011 at 10:22 am #

Love your blog and tweets seriously soooo funny!!

17. Sarshboogie (@Sarshboogie) August 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm #

You can have John, I want to marry Puddy!!

18. Nina October 15, 2011 at 4:09 pm #

Hi Chrissy!
    Like you I’m a food loving eurasian sooo for me your blog/website is awesome! I love the top that your wearing, where did you get it?

1. tour party! (via So Delushious !) | ThePlanetNine - August 19, 2011

[...] Nice Sade so generously threw a tropical themed party for the entire crew of the tour. Started right after she got off stage and apparently went until 4 AM. What happened to me being able to hang out ANYWHERE until 4 aM or so? I…I just can't anymore. This infuriates me. It was hilarrrrrrious to see the crew…people we see every day in full on work-mode, let loose and wear grass skirts and coconuts. But my personal favorite thing? Having an excuse t … Read More [...]