petting zoo takes Chicago

6 Aug

Puddy looks like a giant, no?

Terminator?

Still sitting so, so oddly. I love it. Also will this thing ever grow some knees?

Swoon. You can barely tell she’s the devil.

22 Responses to “petting zoo takes Chicago”

1. Andrew McGregor (@admcgregor3) August 6, 2011 at 1:43 pm #

Is she a French Bulldog or something else?

2. E aka Nucky Johnson (@SwaggaLikeE) August 6, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

Those earbuds that come with your iPhone will make you go deaf and contribute to noise pollution on the subways. Time for you to invest in some Beats by Dr. Dre or some Bose.

• chrissyteigen August 6, 2011 at 2:56 pm #

it’s wet and humid and about…90 degrees in nyc. i don’t really love big sticky headphones clasped to my ears :)

i love bose. my go-to airport headphones!

and also, it’s a fact that beats by dre are the loudest headphones out there — for everyone in a 10 yard radius of whoever is using them.

3. Cynthia August 6, 2011 at 2:19 pm #

Puddy looks so comfy in the bed with John. He looks like such a sweet dog. Pippa cracks me up. She’s too cute.

4. Audrey August 6, 2011 at 2:58 pm #

Chrissy you gave 3 lovebugs who adore you!!!

5. Eyvan August 6, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

Awww Her little back legs are adorable!!!

6. Katmao Placido August 6, 2011 at 3:17 pm #

Cute little family! You guys should have a family photo shoot! i LOVE pipps back legs so adorable!

Have fun in my hometown Chicago! Hope to see u guys walking the streets!

7. Sashi August 6, 2011 at 3:56 pm #

You’re an adorable family! Do you take your babies with you every time you travel? That must be a lot of work!!

8. Brooke August 6, 2011 at 4:20 pm #

Chrissy! I am a big fan of you and your, blog and your twitter feed, even though I am not even on Twitter. Weird, I know. Butttttttt the point is I am from Chicago and I know exactly where you need to eat while you are there. Food is one of my things so I thought I’d throw out a few suggestions and hopefully you can enjoy some of the deliciousness my home city has to offer you.

If you have time, you must go to the Publican for brunch. It’s absolutely incredible (great for dinner as well) but their brunch is spectacular. They have a side of maple soaked bacon that’s really a massive slab of delicious ham with maple syrup that is out of this world. Red-wine poached eggs with prosciutto and arugula are a must as well and they also serve french fries with a fried egg on top that is incredible. The owner also owns an awesome, super casual, mexican taco restaurant called Big Star that has a great outdoor patio with a very cool scene and is delicious. Carnitas tacos, guac and their agave margs are a must. Finally, Le Colonial has incredible French-Vietnamese food with a very cool setting and you can also sit upstairs, everything is light and fresh and super flavorful. I think there’s one in NY as well. These are just a few recommendations, let me know if you ever want any more recs for Chicago or my adopted city of DC!

9. Melissa August 6, 2011 at 4:37 pm #

I looooove your puppies!! Pippa’s sitting pose is the best (obviously), and Puddy is so….lovable :) Thank you for sharing these pics.

10. sami August 6, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

Ahaha, that’s so funny, Puddy does look huge! & John is very brave having his face so close to Puddy’s back end!

11. Renae (@RenaeM1018) August 6, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

too freaking cute, i love Pipa aka devil. my dog sits the same way, i love it!

• TruCatalyst August 6, 2011 at 9:35 pm #

Can I just say that Puddy always has a “Really? Again?” face in his photos. It sincerely makes my life. lol.

12. Maggie Brewer August 7, 2011 at 12:13 am #

Love your blog, Chrissy! My sister and I started following a few days ago and we love your down to earth attitude and awesome recipes :) (Also, I love your dress in the picture where Puddy is sitting on you! Where did you get it?)

13. twheetybird August 7, 2011 at 12:28 am #

You got me into considering the nagging requestss for a puppy. :-)

• Jaylynn November 3, 2011 at 4:30 pm #

Unparalleled accuracy, unequivocal clarity, and uendnaible importance!

14. Emily August 8, 2011 at 9:02 am #

Your french bulldog and mine could be twins, he’s about 4 months old and also a little devil. From about 7-8 at night he’s a terror, we call it “the Cujo hour” He loves chomping on finger & toes. Just started following your blog a week or so ago, love it!
    - Emily

15. Heather August 8, 2011 at 8:31 pm #

Damn it, Chrissy. You’re gorgeous, your man’s beautiful, Puddy’s adorable, and Pippa is cute as a button. Can you post a disgusting recipe or something? All of this wonderfulness is pissing me right the fuck off!

16. Sherri August 8, 2011 at 10:35 pm #

Your life is better than mine. :)

17. Tanis August 9, 2011 at 6:25 pm #

I really enjoy reading your blog and tweets. I really look up to you as a beautiful women who isn’t afraid to eat and be happy! I’m a teenage girl and I really hope I can be like you one day :)