Not feeling well….

2 Aug

But just bought enough groceries for an exciting week of cooking! Mainly, the Italian-themed night I am hosting for Jersey Shore premiere on Thursday. Totally gross, I know. But it is a GREAT excuse to have friends drunkenly ranting about JS and eating some delicious food that I’ve been itching to make. There should be some amazing small bites to share (and homemade ricotta stuffed into shells!)…can’t wait!

Getting a new camera as well….really wanna work on becoming an excellent food photographer. I actually hear there’s a class for this at some local culinary classes. Who knew!

So for now, check out life on the tour, for the pups. I could never buy them a toy that could compare to their love for an empty plastic water bottle. And they love them some hotel beds. Spoiled little shits. If I wasn’t me, I’d make fun of me.

21 Responses to “Not feeling well….”

1. Brian August 2, 2011 at 9:45 pm #

Pippa’s legs when she’s sitting are hilarious.

2. JozyMcMozy August 2, 2011 at 9:55 pm #

Since this is a “food blog” and all…does miss Tiegen keep a close eye on what her pooches eat? or not? Because some people I know are complete dog nazis regarding their diet, and some just don’t give a fuck. Personally, I’m right in the middle: they have a specific diet, but at the same time, there’s a reason having a dachshund who’ll eat anything comes in handy. Crumbs? Organic dustbuster ftw.

3. sgender August 2, 2011 at 10:02 pm #

That last picture of Puddy kills me. I love it and if I were a dog, I’d sleep like that too.

4. skannr August 2, 2011 at 10:09 pm #

International Center for Photography (google ICP) has good classes. Not sure about food, but I bet they do something like that.

5. catvoncat August 2, 2011 at 10:14 pm #

Those dogs are awesome. They look like a couple of thugs.

6. Emily August 2, 2011 at 10:23 pm #

Your girl dog…sits..on her butt?

7. Christina August 2, 2011 at 10:32 pm #

They are so cute! I just want to bearhug Puddy. I am having a Jersey Shore viewing party as well, no food, just Ron Ron juice like their diets.(What the fudge is in Ron Ron juice anyway? I am just doing sangria and calling it that) Hope you feel better asap!

• chrissyteigen August 2, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

lol ronron juice. i have no idea but it looks like a hangover.

8. sami August 2, 2011 at 10:44 pm #

Puddy always looks so sad! :(

Pippas legs! they crack. me. up.

9. Taina August 2, 2011 at 11:34 pm #

Adorable dogs! My dogs love empty (or sometimes not empty) plastic bottles too!

10. Gigi August 3, 2011 at 2:24 am #

Ooh, have you gotten the dogs those toys that hold empty water bottles in them? My pup absolutely adores hers!

11. The Cheat Chatter August 3, 2011 at 6:12 am #

Your Wikipedia page doesn’t have a pic. Probably not THE most important information you got today, but since it’s the first result that comes up when you are googled…

This guy has some nice tips and he goes into detail (which I don’t always understand…).

12. Melissa August 3, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

Awww, Puddy! That’s the same face I always made in pictures with my little sister.

13. Danielle Headley August 3, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

LOVE the puppy pics!

14. Becky August 3, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

Your pooches rock! That is all.

15. David August 3, 2011 at 5:20 pm #

Pippa’s fat. just sayin’

16. D August 3, 2011 at 5:55 pm #

why do bulldogs love to sleep on the pillows?! we put Sausage there when she was a pup because it was cute, and now thats the only place we ever find her…..still cute, minus the bum and vagina stains

17. Mari Arana August 3, 2011 at 6:09 pm #

Puddy’s sad little face always gets me!

18. cgutie10 August 4, 2011 at 6:08 pm #

HAHAHA What I love most about those photos is Puddy’s “genitalia” is resting on the precise spot someone will eventually rest their head.

19. Scott Duckson (@scottduckson) August 10, 2011 at 9:58 am #

Once again you have shown Chrissy Nation the ways of your pork! Thank you.

20. kelli c January 10, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

Your dogs are fucking hilarious!! More posts of them!