Black Iron Burger Shop

28 Jul

Delicious. Just go. Or be a lazy asshat like me and order in.

Although, they did forget my diet coke. I mean, how could they? I needed my DIET coke to take down my double cheesy patty melt with ketchup, mayo, mustard, onions, tomato and onion rings.

Please don’t tell me about diet coke and how it’s terrible for you and made of chemicals. I am aware. I hate diet coke. I only ordered it so I could have the word diet somehow involved in my night. Let me be.

Black Iron Burger Shop:

540 E 5th St
New York, NY 10079
Neighborhoods: East Village, Alphabet City

(212) 677-6067

8 Responses to “Black Iron Burger Shop”

1. David July 28, 2011 at 10:27 pm #

holy crap that looks great. and try Thomas Kemper diet soda. it’s yum w/o the chemicals. no, i’m not a hippie. ;)

2. Isabell Rolf July 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

looks like a burger melt since they use toast. creative.

onion rings look yum.

3. lavieunrue July 29, 2011 at 12:23 am #

You are inspirational! I go through the same battles daily and just hope my agent doesn’t see my facebook posts of my obsession for Lollicakes from The Lollicake Queen! http://thelollicakequeen.com/

4. Olivia July 29, 2011 at 9:17 am #

Looks AMAZING

On another Diet coke related note:

5. Weronika Makowska July 29, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

That looks so yoummy! You’re so lucky that you can eat that kind of food and still menage to look fantastic … I’m jealous :P

6. Liz July 30, 2011 at 12:04 pm #

Thanks, must try this place.
    I was a fool to think cafe cluny was the shit, they DON’T deliver.

7. ButtcheeksBrown July 30, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

Ménage, oh yeah

8. DTfromKC July 31, 2011 at 2:59 am #

I see you like to walk on the dark side and eat the way I do half the time. I’ll see you in the morgue. :)