Mango and cayenne pepper

24 Jul

My new favorite street snack. Make your own by….CUTTING A FUCKING MANGO AND PUTTING CAYENNE PEPPER ON IT. Jesus do I have to tell you guys everything??

14 Responses to “Mango and cayenne pepper”

1. Denise Miller July 24, 2011 at 11:12 pm #

Omg we Jamaicans love that and here is my tip to you. Slice up a sweet pineapple ok dammit that’s an oxymoron and pour some hot pepper sauce on it, cover it in a bowl and shake it up. Omg delushious! Similar to the mango thing.

• chrissyteigen July 24, 2011 at 11:13 pm #

mmm i love pineapple. it gets rid of bruises too, which is just the tops in my book.

2. Gia July 24, 2011 at 11:20 pm #

Don’t forget lots of lime juice, so good! I used to add salt too, but trying to cut back on the rock :)

3. Denise Miller July 24, 2011 at 11:24 pm #

Hhmm, tks for that bruises tip. Don’t ask y I needed that lol!

4. actorsdiet July 25, 2011 at 12:27 am #

i recently discovered pineapple, sea salt, and sriracha. my mouth was on fire for days.

5. Matt from Belgium July 25, 2011 at 6:43 am #

Chrisssssyyyyyy!

I missed your weird, going off-topic posts! Not sure if that sounds like a compliment…but you should take it as one. I’ll try out that Mango-thingy later this week. (I just made that sound even easier to make)

Anyways, nice to have you blogging again!

Greetings from Belgium!
    Matt.

6. theworldoftiffany July 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm #

Is this yummy???????

7. Rus July 26, 2011 at 1:15 am #

this looks ridiculous.
    i’ll try it, but i’m not promising i’ll like it.
    i’m actually not ‘promising’ i’ll even try it.
    but i’ll say i’m gonna try it, and when i run into you at a restaurant and we start talking about that shoot we worked on together, i’ll tell you i tried it.
    did it i like it?
    gonna have to wait and see.

8. Dean July 26, 2011 at 6:59 am #

Green mango for extra thai cred!

9. Becky July 27, 2011 at 8:59 am #

Hey Chrissy, any suggestions for diet friendly/healthier alternatives for cinema snacks? Would love to see a post on it!

10. 11 July 27, 2011 at 10:12 pm #

I’ll stick to Fresh Mango without the FIRE toppings….

11. Mary Boffkil August 3, 2011 at 12:30 am #

should try with it li hing mui powder… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_hing_mui

12. Gob August 3, 2011 at 11:05 pm #

Love Mangos. Love cayenne. They pair lovely together.

13. missericakane January 8, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

One of my girlfriends used to eat mango with seasoned salt……I thought she was crazy until I tried it. ANNNNDDDDDDD, since you love LAWRY’S……I think you should just go on and try it!!!! :)