morning bathtime!

11 Jul

No, not mine, pervos.

She is the freaking best. Except when she is the fucking worst.

I now understand how people say you can love something without liking it all the time.

Good morning!

21 Responses to “morning bathtime!”

1. jill July 11, 2011 at 9:16 am #

Good Lord she’s freakin adorable and anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a puppy nazi

2. Darcy Dietz July 11, 2011 at 9:21 am #

ha. p’nazi. or maybe just call them pazzi’s.

3. Darcy Dietz July 11, 2011 at 9:22 am #

seriously though. that is the cutest thing. Thanks for making my day.

4. sami July 11, 2011 at 9:36 am #

Oh…. Herrowww! Bless her cotton socks, she’s a model in the making, look at those eyes!

5. tlotennisTlo July 11, 2011 at 9:57 am #

She knows how to cock that head just when she hears the snap of the camera! Just like her mama!! So freaking cute…..

6. cpage83 July 11, 2011 at 10:00 am #

I love her face in the second picture. She is so cute.

7. Kate N. July 11, 2011 at 10:09 am #

Pippa is out of this world adorable! I got a puppy in March, and I think it’s the closest thing to having a newborn without actually having a newborn (I’m careful not to say that around friends with actual human babies, though). Like you said (tweeted), total Birth Control! The first few weeks are a complete blur looking back now.

Training tip: cheerios. My dog will do anything for a damn cheerio.

• chrissyteigen July 11, 2011 at 10:40 am #

lol!

• Isabell Rolf July 11, 2011 at 8:34 pm #

same here!!! got a puppy in march also and i srsly lost 5 lbs the first two days from running after him. i live on the 3rd floor so potty training him consisted of running down 3 flights of stairs every damn hour. 4 months later and he is so easy going but just as lovable :)

8. Emily July 11, 2011 at 10:10 am #

Is that a carpet in the shower? explain yourself!

9. Christina July 11, 2011 at 11:27 am #

So cute. How much bigger will she get? I want one! Thanks for sharing.

10. ERRRICA July 11, 2011 at 11:33 am #

soooo cute!!!!! dont be offended but: she is so cute i want to squeeze her until she pops! to explain: its a serious condition i have that when i see insanely cute thing…i am moved like violently. leslie bibb recently spoke about this ailment on the conan show. enjoy that puppy belly!!

11. countingducks July 11, 2011 at 11:37 am #

Lovely looking thing. Easy to say if you don’t have to look after her mind you

12. Lia July 11, 2011 at 7:09 pm #

puppy is super cute! and this blog is super awesome– it’s refreshing to see a food blog with cussin’ and screwups and real-ness. holla!

13. Aleeeesin July 12, 2011 at 12:12 am #

Sorry this isn’t about the puppy (who us unreal and love the bat ears) but I just saw that John Legen will be here in Denver in a few weeks. I am assuming you will be joining him, and based on this blog I can’t urge you enough that you MUST go to Snooze for breakfast. I have seven words for you. Pine. Apple. Up. Side. Down. Pan. Cakes. You can even order flights of pancakes. Oh, and rice crispy fresh toast. Yes. Please, go. You are adorable and hilarious, by the way. Keep it up!!

14. Fabio July 12, 2011 at 7:04 am #

Adorable.

15. Morgan July 12, 2011 at 8:32 am #

I am loving this blog! An odd combination of food, puppies and wit but it works!

16. Tracey G. July 12, 2011 at 10:14 am #

SOOO adorable. I heard this recipe was very yummy. I’m going to try it this weekend. Healthy too!

17. theworldoftiffany July 12, 2011 at 1:04 pm #

She is sooooo cute though

18. Lisa Afano July 18, 2011 at 7:44 pm #