Oh my! How did these get in here?

8 Jul

20 Responses to “Oh my! How did these get in here?”

1. Dedra Davis July 8, 2011 at 4:21 pm #

My daughter and I follow you on twitter because you are so funny. You say things out loud that I wish I could say! And you live in NY, which has to be heaven! But now…we are both obsessed with Pippa!! Please continue with Pippa pics! She is adorable! And Puddy is,also! I am a weenie dog girl( sounds disturbing!) but Pippa is swaying me. Oh, and I love the blog!

2. merlin July 8, 2011 at 4:55 pm #

Um, where are the recipes for these? Waiting……

3. phoebe July 8, 2011 at 5:02 pm #

those pink little paws are to die for! enjoy them while they last!

4. Samantha July 8, 2011 at 5:03 pm #

Swoon. My two year old english bulldog, Tron, needs a frenchie sister. Your pictures of Pippa are helping me forget what a giant pain in the ass puppies are, and now I want to give in and get one.

5. Robin July 8, 2011 at 5:12 pm #

Puddy looks exhausted in the pics since he got his little sister!

6. Lauren July 8, 2011 at 5:25 pm #

she is just one of those puppies you want to eat, but obviously have her come back unharmed after the fact

7. Amber July 8, 2011 at 5:34 pm #

Puddy is pretty much the cutest thing ever.

8. Beth July 8, 2011 at 5:38 pm #

these are the cutest photos !! Love your bog and love your twitter twatter!! is that the same as chitter chatter?

• Beth July 8, 2011 at 5:39 pm #

blog that is….

• phoebe July 8, 2011 at 7:23 pm #

pause

9. Cynthia July 8, 2011 at 6:17 pm #

Pippa is so cute! I love her! I love Puddy’s face expression in the middle pic and Pippa looks like she’s done something bad and is trying to sneak away from him.

10. DC July 8, 2011 at 8:01 pm #

Pippa & Puddy are the absolute cutest! Thanks for sharing with us :)

11. Bora July 8, 2011 at 10:46 pm #

I love the pics u post! Keep em coming! Awwwww pippaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

12. Stacie Steele July 9, 2011 at 7:37 am #

LOVE puppy pictures!!

13. sami July 9, 2011 at 8:34 am #

Puddy looks pissed! Like a new mom whose baby is keeping him up all night, its a look of “I love you but god just sleep already”

14. theworldoftiffany July 9, 2011 at 10:45 am #

Pippa is quite the cutie!! Hope Puddy is adjusting to her well. The pic of her standing underneath him is too cute

15. Kristina July 9, 2011 at 3:37 pm #

I cannot get enough pictures of Pippa, for reals. You could turn this into a dog blog and I’d be ok with that.

16. samantha v July 9, 2011 at 4:14 pm #

I would tweet at you but my twitter is private, because i talk way too much about my offensive weekend actions and my desire for bigger boobs that i’d def get fired if it were public, but back to the point – i love your twitter and your blog (well, so far, so don’t screw it up) and i hope the fucknuggets of the world never cause you to cease tweeting! it is uber depressing that the majority of internet users think like the people on peopleofwalmart.com look, but your wit and candor and sasssssssss is so appreciated!

17. Lisa July 9, 2011 at 4:20 pm #

Do you take requests? Your hard boiled egg for breakfast tip made me curious as to what other tips you may have up your sleeve for the weight conscious gal. Although your decadent recipes are wonderful, I would love to know what you ACTUALLY eat in a day. My personal weakness is the afternoon snack; any healthy ideas other than some carrot sticks? Pretty please??